The Theme of the Book
'DISASTER MANAGEMENT' covers the essentials of the newly introduced syllabus taking into consideration the requirement and background of the students appearing for Civil Services. It has been designed keeping in view the difficulties a student may face having little or no in hand knowledge of disasters and their mitigation strategies. Moreover, keeping in view the time constraints Civil Services aspirant encounters, the book has been rendered a synoptic structure to facilitate easy access and relevant importation.
Salient Features of 'DISASTER MANAGEMENT'
- Exhaustive coverage of the syllabus
- Basic concept at the beginning of each chapter
- Coverage of recent disasters and lessons learnt from them
- Coverage of administrative and community perspectives of disaster management
- Illustration in the form of diagrams and tables
- Review questions and model answers at the and
- Interrelation of topics in a multidisciplinary manner
- Insightful case studies and importations in the form of boxes in each chapter
- Completely updated and applied
The books is complete in every respect for students appearing in various Public Service Commission Examination as it covers exhaustively the entire of Disaster Management which include:
- Geological Hazards
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Environmental Hazards
- Accident Related Hazards
- Nuclear Hazards
- Disaster Management policies and schemes
- Recent legislations and bodies at centre and state levels for effective disaster mitigation
Do's and Don'ts during various hazards in the form of boxes.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your Library.
You can access the library in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your library after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- From IOS app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.