Theme of the Book
"Science Technology and Society" covers the essentials of the syllabus of UPSC. taking into consideration the requirement and background of the students appearing for civil services. It has been designed keeping in view the difficulties faced by the students having little or no knowledge of science.
Salient Features of 'Science Technology and Society':
- Exhaustive coverage of the syllabus
- Basic concepts at the beginning of each chapter
- Coverage of recent developments in the field of Science and Technology
- Illustrations in the form of diagrams and colour plates
- Review questions and model answers at the end of chapters
- Insightful case studies and information's in the form of boxes in each chapter
- Interrelation of topics with day to day phenomena
- Completely updated and applied
The book is very useful for students appearing in various Public Service Commission Examinations as it covers all the relevant aspects of Science and Technology which include:
- Indigenization of technology
- IPR issues related to health, agriculture and biotechnology
- E-technology in the aid of farmers
- Basics of Cyber Security
- Government's policies and program's
- Recent developments in the fields of Robotics, IT, Computers, Electronics, Biotechnology, Health, Agriculture, Defense, Energy, etc.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your Library.
You can access the library in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your library after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- From IOS app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.